- Purdue dedicates Hospitality and Tourism Management's Marriott Hall
- Boiler Bistro and John Purdue Room move toward sustainability
- Fall 2012 Career Day
- HTM Exhibit at 2012 NRA Show in Chicago
- Tourism Association at Purdue ensures Football Fans get a Super Welcome
- HTM venues in Marriott Hall offering meals, snacks, drinks
- HTM education and internship experience prove essential to establishing a successful special events business in South Carolina
- Marriott Hall construction update
- China Sponsored Hotel Internship Program
From its beginning as a single class in institutional management in 1916, the program's focus has evolved from institutional foodservice to embracing the full range of today's industry, including foodservice, lodging, and tourism.
Long-recognized as one of the leading programs of its kind, Purdue's hospitality and tourism management undergraduate program was ranked first in the nation in 2002. Core components of the undergraduate program (accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration) are experiential, theoretical, and analytical study. These components are required to prepare graduates to be successful in the wide and rapidly changing hospitality and tourism industry.
We have also developed strong, research-based graduate programs. With three research centers housed in the school, we are a leading provider of hospitality and tourism research to corporations, communities, and organizations worldwide.