CSR 309: Leadership Strategies
Personal Web site
Selected Presentations and Publications
Feinberg, R. & Eastlick, M. (1997). Direct
marketing in the USA: Past failures and future promises. International
Journal of Retail & Distribution Management . 25,
Monger, J.E. & Feinberg, R. (1997). Mode of
payment and formation of reference prices. Pricing Strategy & Practice .
5, 4, 142-147.
Anton, J., Feinberg, R., & et. Al. (1996). Consumer
Relations Management. Prentice Hall .
Feinberg, R. (1996). Leadership education and
the cinematic experience: Using film to teach leadership. Journal
of Leadership Studies, 3 . (4), 148-157.
Feinberg, R., deRuyter, K., Trappey, C., & Lee, T. (1995).
Consumer defined service quality in international retailing. Total
Quality Management, 6 . 61-67.
Eastlick, M., Feinberg R., & Trappey C. (1993). Information
overload in mail catalog shopping: how many catalogs are too
many? Journal of Direct Marketing, 7. Date: Autumn (Fall), pg. 14-20.
Feinberg, R., Westgate, L., & Burroughs, J. (1992).
Credit cards and social identity. Semiotica, 99 .
Current Research Interests
- Customer service and consumer satisfaction — research to
define the elements of good customer service, to define the
role of customer service in profitability and business success
- The strategic role of call centers
- Shopping centers — research that attempts to understand
the role that shopping centers play in our lives and in the
- Leadership — research to understand and train people to
be leaders in their own lives and the lives of others
- I want to encourage the heart and enlarge the intellect
(without gaining weight).
- Leadership — an undergraduate class that teaches and develops
leadership skills through a series of workshops, experiences,
- Consumer relations management — the strategic role that
people, process, and technology play in making a company
- Association for Consumer Research
- American Psychological Association
- American Council for Consumer Interests
- Society of Consumer Psychology